Suzuki CDI information

Bert Bakker bert.bakker at bakker-it.nl
Tue Aug 28 20:55:14 GMT 2001

Hi,

I have a Suzuki GSX-R600 bike, 1998 model. It has an electronic ignition, no
fuel injection. Inputs to the ignition unit are a throttle position sensor
and a crankshaft sensor.

I would like to remove or increase the rev limiter. The problem is that de
unit is completely sealed, so I have to use brute force to open it. I have
no idea of what so ever what's in the unit.

Do you know how to change the unit's behaviour?
Any schematics, table information?
Other information?

Any help would be very appreciated,
regards,