H2O Injection Pump?

Eric Fahlgren efahl at adams.com
Fri Aug 31 15:35:47 GMT 2001

chauvin at ghg.net wrote:

> You can look at either Shurflo or Flojet pumps.  The Flojet D7135B7011 is

Yeah, I'm sitting here holding a Shurflo 8000-541-236 that is rated at 65 psi and
1 gpm (way too much flow, but it's the smallest "high" pressure pump they have).
It's a diaphragm pump, with all plastic/rubber in the pump mechanism intended
for a portable chemical/fertilizer sprayer, so I'm assuming it will work fine
with methanol mixes.  I think I paid $40 for it from Northern Tool.

--
Eric Fahlgren                                           Mechanical Dynamics, Inc
efahl at adams.com                                         Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA