Wanted: EFI software expert

Kris Weldy volvo4life at home.com
Fri Aug 31 17:40:42 GMT 2001

Whoa-a whole $100 bucks-WOW!This sounds like someone who is loking to make
money off someone elses knowledge without even compensateing them for the
knowledge they have.Wasnt there a thread about this a week ago-something
along the lines of we shouldnt worry about people ripping us off and taking
ideas and making big bundles of cash with it-maybe im delirious,i
dunno,please pass the crack pipe,thank you and drive thru...
 Your friend, Kris Weldy.
Arlington Texas
1988 supra turbo jap spec
1996 dodge avenger es
AIM : Volvofam3

1988 volvo with haltech f7c,many mods -sold