LPG Injection.

Greg Hermann bearbvd at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 27 19:21:23 GMT 2001

At 2:56 AM 12/25/01, The Punisher wrote:
>very interesting. Anybody try a constant flow type injector?? of course this
>would end up being similar to the servo controlled K-Jetronic I was thinking
>about earlier this year(still want to try it if I get time). A high speed
>servoconnected to a small barrel valve feeding a fuel block, that the
>constant flow injectors are connected to.
>Unfortunatly this setup may be prone to inject gas instead of liquid at low
>flow rates.

If you _know_ what you are doing with "piping" design for two phase (liquid
and gas) situations, this would not be a problem at all. BUT--it takes
proper pipe layout to avoid such problems.

A reference book on industrial refrigeration piping design would be a good
place to look for information on how to do such things properly. In
fact--propane and butane are rather common (and _very_ good) refrigerants,
and commonly used in applications where their flammability is a non-factor
(refineries).

Greg