Maximum advance

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Wed Jul 11 00:14:11 GMT 2001

If one were to use an Optrand sensor for Peak Pressure, and detonation
detection, would one need to instrument every cylinder, or would a single
cylinder be sufficient?

I would lean towards the every cylinder gets a sensor solution if you had
something like the Haltech where each injector duty cycle could be tweaked.
I think the ignition is fixed relative cylinder to cylinder, so that
wouldn't be a controllable variable.

 Brian Michalk  <http://www.awpi.com/michalk>
musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and SINGLE!