Dart heads - off topic (sort of)

The Punisher punisher454 at hotmail.com
Thu May 3 03:30:17 GMT 2001

I am assuming you mean the cast iron dart2 heads by world products??
probably sportsman or sportsman2's. I dont recall S/R torquers being
marketed as "roller" heads.
I have owned all 3 types and can say that they are FAR SUPERIOR to an
origonal chevy head. The difference in out of the box sportsman's is the
valve springs and pocket diameter cut. get the roller heads. The larger
springs will be much better at an equivelant seat pressure.
BTY the metal is very dense and hard compared to the oem heads. They are
tough. last time I had a valve job done on sportsman2's the guy said that
the intake seats were almost as hard as hardned seats(this may have been
exagerated somewhat).
Dart2's are not the best aftermarket heads out there, but in used form they
are a good value.IMHO :)