Manifold Construction

Grant Crockett idratherbedriving at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 17:48:36 GMT 2001

Some more usefull info on this subject:

This how-to site shows fiberglass and carbon-fiber
intake manifolds as well as a bunch of other cool
stuff.
http://members.tripod.com/~grannys/backyardhowto.html

And this is a diy aircraft site that sells materials
like fiberglass, carbon-fiber, and Kevlar.  I have
ordered from them before, great service.
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/main.html