Wiring harness construction technique question

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Sun May 27 14:35:52 GMT 2001

Corrugated, also known as wire loom, is my usual choice.  In
some efi retrofits, I've gone to great lengths to try and
find harness wraps which match the vehicle's original
protection.  But the factory wire loom is by far the
easiest, cheapest, and most widely available covering.
Junkyards usually let you take buckets of the stuff home for
a few dollars.  There's plenty of connectors, unions, and
terminating ends to be found in the wreckers also, and it
makes for a real professional job, IMO.

Shannen