TBI Fuel Line Diameters?

Doug Dayson djdayson at home.com
Thu May 31 20:23:34 GMT 2001

Thanks Bruce, and an interesting article on speed.

I've traveled a lot in Europe and their drivers are pretty good, and their
unlimited  speed roads have entrances and exits few and far between. They have
fewer wrecks due to fewer and higher quality drivers (on average), but at the
speeds they travel at the wrecks they do have are spectacular.

1/2" it is...

Doug