new to list

efi_student efi.student at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 12 16:08:08 GMT 2002

I have a friend doing this right now.  It is no small feat and requires
a great deal of rewiring to cut and splice all the things that need to
continue to work.  Since he is a shop owner, I don't know if he would
freely share this information, but I can find out.  Email me privately
for details.

Lance