[Diy_efi] FI Gas Tank

rr rrauscher at nni.com
Wed Apr 24 15:25:25 GMT 2002

I think that I may have missed the original post. However,
if you are looking for a pressure relief valve the FI
Camaro & Firbirds of '87 to '92 have just that. It allows
for pressure relief in and out of the tank to the atmos.

It looks like a white plastic mushroom and is located
above the rear axle. Has a short piece of hose connecting
it to the tank. Should be easy to adapt.

BobR.