[Diy_efi] Effect of detonation on measured mixture?

Shawn Fogg sfogg at attglobal.net
Fri Apr 26 19:49:39 GMT 2002

Bruce,

"and use a MSD multistep to take the timing out as needed."

Not sure if that would work. Most timing controllers only handle a crank signal. My car uses a crank and cam sensor and I think I'd get faults adjusting one without the other.

J&S makes a product that intercepts the coil signals themselves (car has 4 coils) that might work. I'm hoping to get more info back from them on it. That also has knock sensing and such but I don't really need that as the car already has dual knock sensors.

Shawn