[Diy_efi] sequential injection timing

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Thu Aug 1 22:04:10 GMT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Michalk" <michalk at awpi.com>
Subject: RE: [Diy_efi] sequential injection timing
> So what does "optimise" really mean?

It's when any change you make to the cal makes the car run worse.

> How do I know when I'm there?  What bold steps are you referring to?

Have you gone thur the cal and tried raising every setting?, in both
directions?.

Just doing things that others would consider a waste of time, and make a
drastic change.  While I had been running at 46d at 16.5:1 in cruise, I
tried 28d at 14.0 just to see what would happen.
Bruce