[Diy_efi] Re: New toyota TCCS info

Jerry Wills jswills at attbi.com
Wed Aug 7 08:28:49 GMT 2002

> AE86 4AGE *40* pin IC :) 175770-0032 01-2-135 8323 E13 - dissimilar
> part number... :( Crystal pins 2,3, gnd pin 1, power 4,5, (7?).

> This one is ceramic cased with a 0.5" by 0.5" metal cover.  All ICs
> in the other ECUs specified in the previous post were incased in the
> black resin.

>> my box does jive with the 6801 data sheet as a possibility, there
>> is no memory chip. its all internal and run in internal ROM/RAM
>> mode.  There is a 20 pin .4" package on the board, no data bus to
>> it.

> MF070?

MF068 16 pin, 20 pin SE056.

> There are a few ICs on this one: (descriptions from ic listing
> book).  NEC uPC451C quad op amp (14pin) F(ujitsu?) MB4053 ADC 6
> channel (16pin) Toshiba TC4069 (hex inverter?) (14pin) (Hitachi?)
> HA17901P quad comparator (14pin)

> T2333? 9pin sil And 2 ND 14pin DILs, and 2 ND sils (HC128, HE062).

> I need to take a detailed look at the AE82 one because it appears to
> be a lot different (from icq conversations).

> Mos.

from some comments that Simon sent me about a JSAE review article
that in 82 ND had gone to a core of 6801, but custom things around
it and Bill Wiese msg earlier that echo's the same thoughts. This
one is moot for me. Thanks for chiming in Bill, I know that somebody
knows, but I first raised the flag 4 yrs ago, but nobody saluted.

Jerry Wills