[Diy_efi] Fixed frequency PWM batch mode FI

Bevan Weiss kaizen__ at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 21 06:07:29 GMT 2002

If you're going to be using PWM, then most likely you'll be using a
microcontroller to obtain the PWM'd output.  This is normally based on a
timer inside the chip, which is also capable of changing the frequency of
the cycle (as well as the duty cycle).  So why would you want to only use a
fixed frequency??