[Diy_efi] RE: Diy_efi digest, Vol 1 #248 - 6 msgs

Porter, Bill BPorter at onealinc.com
Wed Aug 21 06:07:31 GMT 2002

Tom,

On my Mustang the computer tag is located in 2 places.  The first and
easiest is on the passenger side door pillar near the hinge.  The second
place is actually on the EEC connector.  Again my EEC is located right
behind the kick panel in the passenger side foot well.  Just pop off the
panel the computer is right there.  You should be able to read the computer
tag ID on the connector, just like Perry said.

Bill

Message: 5