[Diy_efi] Fixed frequency PWM batch mode FI

bill.shurvinton at nokia.com bill.shurvinton at nokia.com
Wed Aug 21 06:07:32 GMT 2002

Emissions go up.

Fixed frequency I haven't thought about. You'd probably be better off =
using CIS parts and PWM on the pump.=20

For fixed frequency you would have to set that at max RPM, so if max is =
6000 then 100Hz. But at 600RPM (say this is idle) you will have 10 =
injections at your lowest VE. This is not likely to work.

Bill