[Diy_efi] LS1 coils, smart or dumb?

r71chevy at earthlink.net r71chevy at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 23 23:18:46 GMT 2002

I seem to recall that the Vette ones were smart & the Camaro/Truck ones were
not.  the question that I had though was, why did GM make them different from
vette to Camaro.  I would think that that they would want to keep them as
similar as they could.  But then again, I would imagine that they have
different ECM's like the earlier Gens, so why not.

BW