[Diy_efi] hotrodder seeks clue

Scott F. Williams sfwilliams at comcast.net
Sat Aug 24 02:15:27 GMT 2002

Guys, can you recommend some primers on the subject material covered here?
He, I said *primers*! I'm very much into what everybody talks about here,
but... I'm not an engineer -just a passionate hotrodder. The truth is that I
don't know an oopic from an icepick. I'm lurking in the background trying to
pick up as much as possible, but would really like to get more out of this
group.

Where can I begin to get a clue?

Thanks,

P.S. I am the only communications major registered for calculus class this
semester and it ain't 'cause I like math... :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut