[Diy_efi] hotrodder seeks clue

Shannen at grolen.com Shannen at grolen.com
Mon Aug 26 03:16:44 GMT 2002

Well...
There's sooo much covered here that being in your position is kinda
like getting parts that have been thrown out by NASA.   "I know I could
do some cool stuff with these things, if only I knew what they were."

The best way to go about things might be to decide what you want to do,
then ask questions and read the  archives for relevant material.  If
you hang around long enough, some of this stuff will eventually make
sense to you.  I'm not too sure what an oopic is either, but I'm sure
I'll find out in due time.

Shannen