[Diy_efi] 93 S10 2.8 wiring

W.J. Wilson wwilson at otvcablelan.net
Sun Jun 2 03:24:36 GMT 2002

I have put a 93 2.8 in my 87 S10 I swapped in 93 harness and 1228062 both of
which I will use when I swap in a V8. The one difference between 87 and 93
harness is the 87  fuseblock location of the fuel pump relay (ECM B). In 93
harness this wire is a ground. I simply tapped a switch 12V inside and
spliced into A6 on ECM. Does Pink/Blk wire going into A6 change colours
outside of the vehicle. Pink/blk also goes to ESC and alternator. Pink/blk
at fuse block I believe is for gauges. On 93 S10 haness what color wire is
ECM A6 when it enters the fuseblock? ie: does it change from Pink/blk
outside of vehicle.