[Diy_efi] phillips xag49 engine management

sk8er sk8er at copper.com
Sun Jun 2 04:13:31 GMT 2002

If  you know 8051 code, and dont mind a 8 bit device, take a look and the
Cygnal C8051F000.  www.cygnal.com . Nice JTAG ICD development kit for $99. I
used one a while back at work for a prototype F to V converter. Has 2 -12
bit D/A,  A/D ( I think 8- 12 bit), 5 or more CAPCOM, Flash, and all the
goodies of the 8x552 series, but many times faster (25 MIPS). And they have
a 100 MIPs version in the works. One drawback is they are all TQFP or other
fine pitch devices that can be fun trying to use in homemade prototypes. No
PLCCs that I am aware of.

Eric