[Diy_efi] OT: Supercharger bypass valve location

Dan Zorde dzorde at erggroup.com
Tue Jun 4 16:35:32 GMT 2002

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help with some practical experience.  I'm working
on a draw thru supercharger setup for fuel injecting my Fiat 850 sport.
The throttle body location is around 12" before the supercharger, my
question are:

Is placing the bypass valve pretty much 3" from the S/C inlet ok (too
close/ too far away) ?
and is taking the vacuum signal to operate it from around 1" after the
throttle plate ok (too close/ too far away) ?

Cheers

Dan