[Diy_efi] idle rpm adder with A/C active

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Tue Jun 4 17:17:16 GMT 2002

If you haven't,
Try setting the base idle up a tad.
Assuming this thing has a larger then stock cam, more timing, and fuel at
idle.
Take a little out of the battery compensation might help.

Are you running MAP only?.   This is a 8051 ecm, right?.   You might try the
MAP only mode, and see how you fare.   Reversion can be a problem, with the
bigger motor, and cam.

A letter to Tunercat asking for additional editing for the A/C, IAC opening
might get you a newer .tdf, with revisions.
Bruce