[Diy_efi] Info on how to make crank position sensor circuit?

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Wed Jun 5 14:05:30 GMT 2002

If I wanted to resolve between teeth, I would keep track of the
time between the last 2 teeth passing.  I would divide the time
since the last tooth by the time between 2 teeth to find out how
far past the last tooth I am.

Phase locked loops are a tricky business, esp for widely
varing frequencies.  Bruce Roe