[Diy_efi] megasquirt Group order # 2?

Kevin Wright (work) krwright at wankel.net
Thu Jun 6 19:39:28 GMT 2002

You need to go take a look at the Megasquirt Yahoo group:

and the official site:
http://www.bgsoflex.com/megasquirt.html

Next buy is coming up this summer, there's a signup list to be notified
at the bgsoflex.com site.

krw
On Thursday, June 6, 2002, at 05:04 AM, sean McMullen wrote:

> Hi I am new to the list but after reading many of the archived messages
> and many recomendations I have decided to go with the Megasquirt system
> and I was wondering if anyone knew when I can expect the group buy of
> the megasquirt kits to be in?
> Thanks!
> Sean

Kevin Wright
krwright at wankel.net
krwright at directvinternet.com
http://www.wankel.net/~krwright

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by
stupidity." -- Hanlon's Razor