[Diy_efi] WB O2 system

Gregory A. Parmer gparmer at acesag.auburn.edu
Fri Jun 14 15:46:29 GMT 2002

> Thanks for the straight scoop, Gar. For us DIYers, how far off are our home

That's funny. For those who sub-ed to DIY in the last few years you may be
unaware that "EGOR" was once a list project too. In July 1998, the
straight scoop-er decided he could make money off the project. Gar has
always been a fountain of information. For that maybe we should be
thankful. Just be sure to chew before you swallow. The tastiest steak may
contain a bone.

For commercial alternatives to the DIY-WB consider:
 http://www.lambdaboy.com/
 http://fjoinc.com/automotive/products.htm

And the much higher end Horiba:
 http://www.whipplesuperchargers.com/mexa700.html

Cheers from one of the "smarmy schoolboy puke dweebs" of the list,
-greg

==== Gar's comments from July 1998 ========================
So my summary comments are:

To Bruce, and the other good guys on the list: don't waste yer breathe;
you're gonna find that the more you offer to give these smarmy lil
schoolboys, the more they're gonna say you owe them, just cuz you're so
generous.

Which includes the To Frank: it's been eXcellent working with you on the
EGOR project; too bad you haven't a better venue where your level of
respect and collaboration could be returned to you in measure.

<snippage>

To the rest of you pukes on the list: Hasta la vista, baby. Hee hee. If
you want an EGOR or an ION, go fish. I guarantee you that no matter how
many free copies I give to the good guys on this list, no matter how
hard you try, you'll NEVER get a copy, or even be able to STEAL a copy
from any of them. Technology provides all the protection I need. Heh.
Consider THAT a challenge, dweebs.

Garfield