[Diy_efi] tcc lockup help needed

bill.shurvinton at nokia.com bill.shurvinton at nokia.com
Mon Jun 17 21:47:57 GMT 2002

This sounds like something you have experience with occuring :-)

As a matter of interest, how do the allinson units that the big diesels =
have manage, as the 3/4 ton truck I once drove 'seems' to lock up as =
soon as it shifts from first and stays locked all the way. I guess =
whatever they use they are way too heavy for a performance automotive =
app.

Bill