[Diy_efi] tcc lockup help needed

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Tue Jun 18 15:17:41 GMT 2002

3 tranny overhauls at 30K intervals, 4th tranny went to non-lockup, and 80K
miles later all is well.

Lots of different materials can be used, and pressures run, just a matter of
what you want.  Latest GN converters use multi-clutches, and kevlar type
materials.  9 inch converter with TCC, that holds 600 HP, are available.
Bruce