[Diy_efi] DIY-WBO2 heater circuit

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Mon Jun 24 15:07:26 GMT 2002

If you use switching to control heater current, you will have
an electrical noise generator, a 10 watt transmitter.  That
noise will try to get into everything nearby; the control
circuit, audio amplifiers, and radio receivers.

There are ways to filter such noise, but the filter will be more
complex than the rest of the heater circuit.  This could be
very educational, but perhaps not the simple answer you
would like.

Bruce Roe