[Diy_efi] tiny injection

Perry Harrington pedward at apsoft.com
Mon Jun 24 18:54:05 GMT 2002

Try making a turbo for your Nitro engine before injecting it.  These things
are so simple that you can't inject them.

The best you could do is make a circuit that intercepts the servo pulses
and does electronic throttle body control; drive by wire.

A turbo on the other hand seems quite doable, that would be a neat trick
on a small engine like those.

--Perry