[Diy_efi] tiny injection

Santi Udomkesmalee scathontiphat at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 25 05:50:15 GMT 2002

I didn't really think RC nitro engines needed to be injected, nor did I
think it would really help performance.  I just thought it might be a fun
little project, and provide some serious bragging rights.  Also, they are
starting to make four-stroke Nitro engines, and I thought it might be kind
of cool to have an injected one of those.

I think making a turbo would be quite hard since I don't think turbines that
small are easy to come by.  But this makes me want to design and build a
small belt driven supercharger.  Does anyone out there have any experience
fabricating superchargers.  Anybody want to point me to some books?  Is
there any way to make a super charger without having to cut extremely
complex compressor wheels or blades (I unfortunatly don't have access to a 6
axis cnc machine)

-santi