[Diy_efi] Intercooled question

Ron Schroeder rjs at bnl.gov
Tue Jun 25 12:02:14 GMT 2002

Hi,

You might want to use HC-290 refrigerant instead of  R12 or R134a.  It's
temperature pressure curve is similar to R12 but it is much easier and
cheaper to buy.  It is much less harmfull to the environment if you have a
leak too.  In case you can't find HC-290 at your local car parts store, you
might try to buy it under it's more common name, "Propane".

Ron Schroeder
WD8CDH
day 631 344-4561
nite 631 286-5677