[Diy_efi] Moving the CalR on the PCB

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Fri Jun 28 21:25:24 GMT 2002

There are three options for the CalR resistor:

To remove the CalR from the connector reach into the open end
of the connector with a pair of pliers and pull out the white
plastic insert. The resistor is the little black box mounted
in this white plastic. Pull it out with pliers. Re-insert white
plastic insert.

Can run wires from the DIY-WB to the connector for the CalR.
(Really the best way to go).

Measure the CalR with a decent DVM. Most are accurate to better
then 1/2 of one percent. Use a one percent or selected five
percent tolerance resistor in its place on the DIY-WB board.

BobR.