[Diy_efi] tiny injection

elcamino73 elcamino73 at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 29 01:35:11 GMT 2002

That's funny I know a guy who did damn near everything you mentioned to a
mitsu VR6 (maybe a 94). It turned into a pile of ruble just cuz some jack
ass drove it too hard. No one but no one has a rebuilt engine. We found two
used engines for $5500. Screw that import stuff. I can get another 400 Chevy
in one browse of e-bay or my local paper not to mention the four 350's in my
garage. I would never consider anything that wasn't easily replaced for that
reason.

Blown 407
ElCamino