[Diy_efi] Which ECM?

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sat Jun 29 23:12:14 GMT 2002

You just got finished looking at where the info., is.   You need to do sort
thru the information.   Off hand, I don't know all the masks and
applications of the 730, but you were just at Ludis's site, and I'd bet the
info., is lurking there.
   Things to consider, is there a hac available, type of ignition (crank
trigger, distributor, types of triggering), type of system (MAF or MAP), no
of cylinders.
Bruce