[Diy_efi] 2.8 liter V6 in '88 jimmy

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Thu May 2 15:58:58 GMT 2002

I had the same problem in my '86 S-10 4x4 Blazer.  A 5.7L TBI motor from
a Caprice solved the problem, though.  My dad used to have a Corsica
with the PFI version of the 2.8.  I have no idea how much horsepower it
had but it was zippy for a 4 door.  Maybe you could retrofit that.  But
I think the V8 (or a 4.3V6) would be a better idea.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com