[Diy_efi] "reading" a turbo (as you might read plugs"

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Thu May 2 19:01:31 GMT 2002

As a matter of interest is the Rx-7 stock or has it been breathed on. I keep
thinking about getting a TII engine once I've learned more about how to tune
my NA 13B ( I would say properly, but Bruce might be listening and I don't
think I can ever hope to reach his definition of properly :-) and am
interested in picking up any practical experiences that I can.

Bill