[Diy_efi] Re: [Diy_efi]

Brian Renegar thomas.renegar at nist.gov
Mon May 6 22:45:59 GMT 2002

Whenever you have complete control over the drivetrain (ie: stick), you're
better off, IF you know what you're doing.  And yes, I know autos have
advantages over a manual trans.  Particularly in the performance area I'm
at now.  An automatic can be faster, and more stable through the quarter
mile.  BUT, I plain don't like autos.  So that's my reasoning for using a
manual trans.  Has nothing to do with whether it will work better or not
with the turbos.  I just hate autos in my performance car.

BTW, don't know why you brought up brakes.  My brakes work fine!

Brian