[Diy_efi] I must be asking lame questions.

WEG1192 at aol.com WEG1192 at aol.com
Wed May 8 00:41:23 GMT 2002

In a message dated 5/7/02 8:34:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time, RRauscher at nni.com
writes:

> Maybe you too should learn to read assembly. Then you would realize
>  that you just posted an incorrect statement. Wouldn't need to depend
>  on someone else's work either.
>
>  BobR.

If that someone else offers to sell me that work and I pay for that work,
then I should be able to depend on that work as a tool to accomplish other
goals. So what you are saying is that Tunercat should not be selling his
program either. I bought Tunercat because I expected the tech support from
him, and not from the list. And usually, that is where I get tech support. I
stand corrected on the max SA location, but learning to read assembly is a
long term goal.

JW