[Diy_efi] Steve Ciciora and WB parts????????

Kooser, Jacob jake_kooser at mtnsat.com
Wed May 8 15:21:37 GMT 2002

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1F698.F4071010

Same deal here.

Jake Kooser

-----Original Message-----
From: diy_efi-admin at diy-efi.org [mailto:diy_efi-admin at diy-efi.org]On Behalf Of Tom Leser
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 6:20 PM
To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Subject: [Diy_efi] Steve Ciciora and WB parts????????

Has anyone else heard from Steve?  I paypal'd him, as instructed on the wb site, the money for two parts kits for the wb pcb over a month ago and have not heard from him nor have received the parts.  I did a follow up email to him 2 weeks after placing the order, and seeing the money was accepted, and not having received the parts or any further emails from him.  Since than till now I've sent about 5 more emails equally spaced out (I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt) and not ONE single reply.  What is going on here?  I appreciate what he's doing for us but seriously if I would have known this was the case I would have just invested the few minutes and ordered the parts individually from allied or jameco, digikey, etc. vs. waiting over a month to find out if I've been taken, or what?  Can someone please give me some insight as to what is going on with Steve Ciciora and these parts and what happened to my money?  Thank you,

Tom Leser

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1F698.F4071010

<HTML><HEAD>

<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><SPAN class=659540114-08052002><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>Same
deal here.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=659540114-08052002><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=659540114-08052002><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>Jake
Kooser</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr align=left><FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> diy_efi-admin at diy-efi.org
  [mailto:diy_efi-admin at diy-efi.org]<B>On Behalf Of </B>Tom
  Leser<BR><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, May 07, 2002 6:20 PM<BR><B>To:</B>
  diy_efi at diy-efi.org<BR><B>Subject:</B> [Diy_efi] Steve Ciciora and WB
  parts????????<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>
  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Has anyone else heard from Steve?&nbsp; I
  paypal'd him, as instructed on the wb site, the money for two parts kits for
  the wb pcb over a month ago and have not heard from him nor have received the
  parts.&nbsp; I did a follow up email to him 2 weeks after placing the order,
  and seeing the money was accepted, and not having received the parts or any
  further emails from him.&nbsp; Since than till now I've sent about 5 more
  emails equally spaced out (I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt) and not
  ONE single reply.&nbsp; What is going on here?&nbsp; I appreciate what he's
  doing for us but seriously if I would have known this was the case I would
  have just invested the few minutes and ordered the parts individually from
  allied or jameco, digikey, etc. vs. waiting over a month to find out if I've
  been taken, or what?&nbsp; Can someone please give me some insight as to what
  is going on with Steve Ciciora and these parts and what happened to my
  money?&nbsp; Thank you,</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Tom
Leser</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1F698.F4071010--