[Diy_efi] I must be asking lame questions.

Grant Beaty gbeaty at ufl.edu
Thu May 9 02:59:05 GMT 2002

Jeez, everybody relax and notice the ' ;) ' at the end of my sentence. I was
joking, and trying to get the attention of someone who knew if there were
more recent archives and/or a better way to search them. It worked, Steve
Ravet confirmed that the newer months aren't available anywhere.

If I couldn't find the info I needed in the achived posts available, I'd ask
here. But I found a month in 2001 that had that info, so I'll stop wasting
everyone's precious time... Hadn't realized the months up to '01 were
available, just not linked, so obviously I hadn't searched those yet.

Grant Beaty