[Diy_efi] I must be asking lame questions.

Mike Diehl auto at dominion.dyndns.org
Thu May 9 19:03:31 GMT 2002

On Wednesday 08 May 2002 09:10 pm, mike katz wrote:
     > C'mon guys. That's enough. The archives are long
     > enough. Let's not fill it up with anymore fighting
     > please. Admin or not Bruce, don't fuel the fire...
     > Let it go. All of you.
     >
     > Mike

Well, I hate to add to this, but I have an offer to make.  I really don't
have much time right now, but I do have a webserver up 24x7.  If someone
wanted to setup a mail index program, I could server a searchable archive
from my machine.

Anyone interested?  I'd provide you with a user account.

--
Mike Diehl
'87 MR-2, 7A-Ge, Hand-bent headers (should be running this summer)