[Diy_efi] GM EFI on Aircooled 2L engine

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sat May 25 12:53:41 GMT 2002

1.   For a T/C application, you'll be better off using a calibration
originally designed to be used in a T/C application.  ie, that will give you
a wastegate bit of code.   Hint, 1227749, www.syty.org .
2.   If you want to go thru the code and delete and rewrite the code to
ignore the VSS then fine, but be advised that will/ may take several months
of work.

3.   With EFI there is Correct or Wrong.   You can mismatch, and graft all
kinds of stuff to work, but if your doing to settle for that, never expect
to get the best out of the system.   GM has spent oddles of money getting
their systems right.   Just because some vendor does something doesn't mean
what they're doing is even close to being the correct way to do something.

4.   What are you crazy? <g>
Bruce