[Diy_efi] fuel injection for an airplane engine

Erik Meisterman emeister at telus.net
Sun May 26 03:38:47 GMT 2002

--=======3E4570CE=======

Contact magazine Issue #47 has an article on converting a
Lyc 235 to EFI using the SWAG Aeromotive system - one of
the most reasonable priced back in 1998.  Unfortunately,
Steve Parkman, the owner of SWAG got killed in an aero
accident, and SWAG Aero not longer exists.  The system used
a Ford Escort throttle body, a Saturn ignition module and an
ECU from a GM Geo.  I have most of these parts to install in a
Corvair, but don't know anyone who could reprogram the ECU to
eliminate the fault codes.  If you would like a copy of the article,
contact me off line and I'll send you a PDF copy.

Erik Meisterman
mailto:emeister at telus.net

---