[Diy_efi] fuel injection for an airplane engine

Bobby Riggs bobbyriggs at yahoo.com
Sun May 26 04:58:56 GMT 2002

This sounds very very simular to what I had in
mind.  I bout 7 surplus NEW Escort TB's off of
2.5L motors (supposedly, haven't actually seen
one). Hmm... Corvair engine, If you want I can
attempt to disable them (Malf codes), burn ya a
chip, and send it back for you to try.  I'm sure
I can find a extra (27C256)Prom laying around.
This would help me, as my engine is aircooled
also.  Do you have the ECM?  If so, what code
mask does it use?  Tragic that he was killed. It
makes me wonder if he was still R&Ding his
injection system wich led to the crash (can we
say limp home mode at 12K feet)?  I'm not trying
to make a sick joke, just makes me wonder what
happened!
-Bobby