[Diy_efi] injector flow rates

Brian Dessent brian at dessent.net
Thu May 30 03:43:55 GMT 2002

Tom Cheung wrote:

> does anyone know injector flow rates from a 2.2 probe turbo intercooled
> also anyone have info on a factory RHF5 VJ5 (i believe its from  '88 mazda
> 626 turbo0

I think the injectors are around 330 cc/min, but I don't have an exact
figure.  The turbo will go up to 17 or 18 psi, assuming you defeat the
factory fuel cut (somewhere around 12-14psi) with a rechip or other
creative engineering.  I've looked online for a compressor map but
haven't turned up anything.  An outfit like Turbo City might be able to
fax you one, they should have it.  You should check out www.mx6.com (and
also probetalk.com), they are the best source of info that I have found
on the net for these cars.

Brian