[Diy_efi] Injector Q at WOT

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Wed Oct 9 20:09:26 GMT 2002

mmmm, What did you have for dinner the night before,
drink lots of orange juice, dandelion coffee, hang upside
and pull weights (up) etc etc

;-)

I had a flakey diode in my alternator causing hoorendous pulses on
my 12v power line - the ecu did not like it at all and caused the
injector pulses to go haywire - but not all the time ~`:o <groan>
bugger of a thing to diagnose,

rgds

mike