[Diy_efi] New to list, have a question about speed density

sy2th sy2th at direcway.com
Thu Oct 24 15:56:06 GMT 2002

Hi, Jeremy -

Hope you got enough feedback to answer your question(s).  If you're gonna
use speed density, you won't use your MAF sensor at all, nor will your
engine care what the TPS says - MAP is MAP.  My Syclone (7749 ECM) is
similar to yours, speed density, been doing chips for it for a few years
now, no 'funny business' in any of the tables needed, calibrating is
straightforward.  Might have to cop a 7749 & the GM sensors it uses - I
dunno even what ECM the Talon uses - check w/ thier group, the're out there
somewhere!

Barry