[Diy_efi] RB26 GTR stuff

Hugh Keir hugh at sol.co.uk
Fri Jan 3 20:12:49 GMT 2003

Matt,

I am using an Apexi ECU.

I currently have a 1.5mm gap on iridium plugs which I will be changing
tomorrow, might try .8 and see if that clears the problem.

The poor RPM is also playing havoc with my BHP spreadsheet as the BHP is
calculated from changes in RPM which need to be accurate for fuel and
ignition tuning decisions to be made.

The engine appears to run fine, it is the logged RPM trace that is of most
concern. The erratic trace is standard with the Apexi ECU.

Hugh